From brainstorming stylish custom solutions to making them a beautiful reality in your home, we’re right there with you.
We handle all projects using a full-service approach, taking care of you from concept to completion to ensure everything turns out even better than you envisioned. Whether you have ideas of your own or don’t even know where to start, we’ll help you find personalized, sophisticated, high-quality solutions to your design dilemmas and bring them to life using our team of expert fabricators and installers. Using luxurious fabrics and artistic details, we create bespoke solutions that work in harmony with your personal style, adding both timeless sophistication and a fresh, current note to your home.
Curtains, Shades, Blinds, & Specialty Options
Whether you need light control and privacy or are just looking to give your space the perfect finishing touch with a decorative window treatment, we’ll bring everything together for you in beautiful style.
We use our expertise and wide network of craftspeople and material resources to recommend the best options to fit your situation and to create custom design solutions personalized to your needs, your style, and your home.
Bedding, Decorative Pillows, & More
The power of fabric to transform any space isn’t limited to window treatments. Adding a bespoke duvet and shams to a bedroom, beautifully trimmed pillows to a sofa, or a perfectly tailored tablecloth to a dining table in coordination with your new window fashions can take your home’s design to new heights of style.
Paper, Fabric, Natural, & Specialty
Many of the designer fabric brands we carry also offer wallcoverings, giving us access to some of the most beautiful colors, patterns, and textures available on the market. As an important finishing touch for many spaces, we provide full-service design help for your wallcovering needs (measuring, specifying, ordering, and installation).
After getting to know us and understanding what we like (namely, natural materials) Myrna came up with a great suggestion that we wouldn't have thought of ourselves. She worked with us to pick materials we could feel good about and she even came to the installation herself. We highly recommend Myrna and Home Vogue!
Carolyn W. Cardiff-By-The-Sea
We Provide Expert Help for Your New Construction Home
If you’re planning on building a new home, window treatments probably aren’t the first thing on your mind. But bringing us onto the project early will help ensure you get what you really want in your window coverings.
Good to Know
We Stand Behind Our Work
We have long histories and fantastic relationships with all of our vendors. If you have a problem with anything we create for you, we want you to call us. While we can’t guarantee an outcome, your chances of a satisfactory resolution are better when we contact the applicable manufacturer or materials vendor on your behalf.
Here’s what working with us in the construction planning phase will do for your project:
- We’ll help you create a realistic window coverings budget to include in your finishes schedule so you know exactly what to expect.
- We’ll help you work your window coverings plan into the rest of your construction plans and investment by reviewing drawings and/or attending preconstruction meetings.
- We’ll help you reduce change orders and avoid costly mistakes without having to compromise what you want in your window coverings by planning accurately upfront.
If you’re interested in talking with us about working together on your new construction project, contact us here to schedule a phone call.
- We start with a conversation over the phone about your project. We listen closely and ask the right questions to learn what you want to accomplish, the challenges you are having, and what your tastes and preferences are. Based on our conversation, we’re able to determine just the right fabric and/or blinds samples to suit your style.
- Then we come to your home for a fun, exciting meeting where we take measurements, show you a variety of fabric and trim samples based on the information gathered on our initial call. We’ll brainstorm - and even sketch out - ideas so you get a visual of what we’re suggesting. This meeting is all about finding solutions that check all the boxes of style and functionality for you. We don’t hold anything back as we use our 20 plus years of experience to guide you through the best ideas, materials, and products for your situation and help you make selections you’ll love living with.
- If a second meeting is needed to bring you additional samples or because we’re taking care of multiple spaces in your home, we happily attend to your needs.
- Once all the details are finalized and approved by you, we oversee every step of the fabrication process to ensure the resulting designs are flawless.
- Installation day is exciting and we make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible by using the best, most considerate, and experienced installers.
- Sit back and enjoy your fresh, new space!